Harness the Power of Social Media with a Targeted Facebook Marketing Campaign
With over 2 billion users worldwide, the potential to convert clicks into customers through Facebook is immense. But of course, like anything else, you’ve got to be in it to win it. As a business owner, you should be active on all the major social media channels in one capacity or another. – If you are not, then you’re missing out on some incredible earning potential.
That being said; Facebook advertising and social media marketing isn’t so much about the ‘instant’ clicks to cash; but the opportunity to engage with your audience on a personal level. It’s about giving voice to your brand and building an online reputation worth talking about. – That is the key to organic growth.
By engaging with your audience regularly, you will become a trusted brand. – One that inspires faith and confidence, so that those who do engage with your business will do so time and time again. Ultimately, the bigger the net, the more fish you’re going to catch!
Leave the time-consuming technicalities of a Social Media Campaign to us
Certainly, finding the time to run your business whilst managing several social media campaigns is no easy task; – which is where we come in.
You should dedicate your precious time to doing what you do best and allow us to help you grow your business online. So, what are the benefits of running a paid Facebook advertising and social media marketing campaign with TBS Marketing?
- Professional Consultation – At TBS Marketing, we have a team of dedicated professionals who have significant experience in social media marketing. By opting to use our services, you will have access to the latest and greatest, ‘tired and tested’ methods. Our consultative approach involves identifying your needs and requirements and finding the best route toward actualising your goals.
- Fool-proof Planning – In addition to that, your dedicated campaign manager will work with you to put together a plan of action. By analysing and understanding the way that your business operates, we can effectively plan a campaign that is designed for success.
- Authentic Content Creation – If you want to stand out as a leading expert in your industry then you must create truly authentic and ‘share-worthy’ content for your social media campaign. Again, rather than waste your precious time stressing over producing enough content, you can leave it to us.
- Stunning Designs – We have a host of professional graphic designers that will be able to create eye-catching graphic banners to give your targeted Facebook adverts an irresistible spark.
- Open Communication – We will be with you every step of the way. At TBS Marketing, we believe that there is nothing more important than having an open channel of communication between client and campaign manager. We will regularly report back to you with progress reports and are always ready and willing to respond to any questions or concerns that you might have.
- Measuring and Tracking – Through accurate measuring and tracking we will be able to identify which posts are working and which are not. This enables us to develop your campaign in real-time and allow it to evolve into a finely-tuned operation.
Not convinced that Facebook or Instagram advertising is applicable to your business?
With the right approach, any type of business can experience success via social media marketing. Certainly, your industry might not be the most ‘exciting’ or ‘share-worthy’; but a well-optimised and targeted social media campaign will help you reach the appropriate audience.
The key is creativity. – It’s about not taking “no” for an answer! There’s no good avoiding Facebook, Instagram and YouTube just because you’re convinced that other industries will experience greater success. Get in the race, invest in clever advertising and you will almost certainly succeed.
Let’s say for example, that you specialise in ‘Resume Writing’ for newly graduated students: You might not think that Instagram would be the right platform for an advertising campaign (particularly given all the quirky clothing brands, boutique coffee shops and gap-year travel agencies), but that’s where you’re wrong.
Sure, if you post a picture of an A4 sheet of paper with #resumesarefun, you’ll have little success. But with a well-thought-out advertising campaign that is designed to inspire; you’d be able to gather a large following in no-time.
You’re only a consultation away from driving more ‘ready-to-spend’ customers through to your website
Any form of online marketing can be terribly daunting, particularly given how complicated and ‘ever-changing’ the industry is. This is why you need to enlist the aid of industry specialists who can assist you every step of the way.
If you’re not convinced or you have been burned in the past, then we completely understand why you might have reservations. However, we are more than happy to open a line of discussion with you and start working through some ideas. Then, we can look at moving forward at a pace that suits you and start capitalising on the goldmine that is: social media!
It’s never too late and it’s certainly never been more important than it is today!
Don’t be put off by the fact that many businesses are already doing exceptionally well with social media. Again, with over 2 billion Facebook users worldwide; there is plenty of business to go around.
It’s never too late! The sooner you get started, the sooner you can start experiencing genuine, positive results. Additionally, you should look at hitting as many social media channels as possible. By linking your social media accounts together, creating clear branding and synchronicity; you’ll notice a significant shift in your trajectory. (i.e., upwards!)
If this is something that you would like to explore further, then contact us today. Our friendly team of consultants will be more than happy to point you in the right direction.