Email Marketing Services
Is Email Marketing Worthwhile and How Can I Get Build a Substantial Email List for Marketing?
What You Need for a Successful Email Marketing Campaign
1. Build a Targeted Email List
Another way of building your list is by creating an attractive opt-in. This could be in the form of a free e-Book. For example, if you sell BBQ’s, you could create an exclusive e-Book filled with unique and exciting recipes and give it away for free to those who sign up to your website. That way, not only will they be gaining access to free recipes that they will want to try out, but they will be giving you the go ahead to send them exclusive offers and additional information via email.
2. Understand Your Goals
- Welcoming new subscribers and developing your relationship with them
- Nurturing your existing subscribers by adding further value
- Boosting engagement with your business
- Re-engaging the subscribers who haven’t been especially active on your website recently
- Splitting your subscribers into groups so that you can better target them with the most relevant information
3. Know the Various Email Types
Then there are relational emails which come in the form of weekly newsletters, free gifts, and information that they can use with your products etc.
You also have transactional emails which are usually triggered by a subscriber’s actions (i.e., subscriber signup confirmations, welcome messages, order or purchase confirmations, acknowledgements of user account changes).
4. Understand Your Audience
In the meantime, you should definitely be making good use of Google Analytics and Facebook insights to get a better idea as to the demographic who is interacting with your brand and business the most. This will give you a better idea as to how to tailor the content in your email marketing campaign for the best results.
Continue to study this analytical data as you send more and more emails out, identify what works and what doesn’t, and then evolve the campaign as you go. This is called “Test & Track” and is a vital part of an email marketing campaign.
5. Experiment with Automation Technology
- Easy campaign creation with templates, workflows, and above all, automation
- Must integrate with software that you already use
- Easy segmentation of your subscribers
- Quality analytics for tracking performance
6. Map Out Your Follow-ups
- Email frequency (how often will you send them out?)
- The type of emails being sent
- An idea of the content you’d like to include
- The actions you would like to inspire (signing up to events, following your socials, buying certain products).
7. Craft the Perfect Subject Line
- What will people get when the open your email?
- Personalise the subject to keep the individual engaged
- Avoid spammy words